Sunday, November 2, 2014

8 month Bump {32 weeks}

                                             


Less then 60 days till baby girl arrives!  Time is flying yet moving so slow at the same time; I'm getting so very excited to meet our sweet baby girl who is going to make us a family of 4.  The reality of sleepless nights are just around the corner so I'm taking full advantage of the energy I continue to have (thank goodness for that).  Baby girl moves in a pattern throughout the day (unlike Mason who moved all the time).  I feel her when I wake up, when I relax while Mason is napping and at night. I rarely feel her while on my feet which had me nervous but the doctor said as long as I know her pattern and she continues to follow it or kick more there is nothing to worry about it.   Luckily, she doesn't keep me up at night moving and shaking.  This past week I felt her hiccups for the first time and I believe I have felt my belly tighten a few times (braxton hicks?).  Needless to say I'm getting bigger, it will be interesting to see what I look like right before the babe comes.  I am carrying so differently this time around....

In preparation for baby's arrival we hired a painter to paint the rest of the house. Matt and I also know we weren't good enough to paint bathrooms & kitchens.  It turned out great and I have a new love for my house once again.  The peeps at HGTV are more then right when they say paint can change the entire look of the house.

8 month Bump with

No comments:

Post a Comment