Friday, November 7, 2014

A Little Exhausted

I'm sure you have seen all the mommy posts about how Day Light Savings is kicking their butt this week!  Well my friends our family isn't any different....however we might be battling a few other sleep issues at the Murray house.

Mason has always been good at making the transition with the time change but this year seems to be different.  Not only is he getting up an hour earlier then usual he is struggling with going to be bed.  Is he over tired?  Have we hit the 24 month traditional sleep regression (I know another one)? Or has he suddenly become afraid of the dark?  He spent the better part of Sunday night turning the light on from his crib, saying "turn light on." We are now sleeping with the closet light on and closet door open slightly.  This seems to have helped and we have made bedtime progress throughout the week.  This too shall pass but we are just a little extra tried in our household....all of us.

Oh, and 32 weeks of pregnancy has hit me like a brick wall.  Pregnancy insomnia has crept in and exhaustion by the end of the day is what I am feeling.  With a little over 7 weeks to go I can only hope this too shall pass.  My growing belly might just be getting the best of me this week and I am keeping my fingers crossed my energy will be restored soon.


*****************************************************************************

On a total side note, have you seen the sales going on?  Hello, Christmas shopping from my computer.  I'm totally getting a jump on Christmas gifts this year due to the potential timing of baby girl's arrival.

Mint Arrow is a great blog that will keep you updated on the best sales and sale items but if you want my two cents this is what is keeping my busy at night:

Nordstrom up to 40% off
Gap 40% off your entire purchase with code FFSALE
Tiny Prints 25% off  (their pillows are calling my name) & if you get their coupons you should be getting a 30% off in the mail
Carter's 50% off


No comments:

Post a Comment