Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanks Day 2014

Thanks Day is one of our more recent family traditions!  It consists of getting together with my mom's side of the family which includes my cousins and Mason's cousins.  This pre Thanksgiving and non turkey event is something we all look forward to, however this year was extra special for the Murrays.  Mason had the most amazing time with his older cousins.  Matt and I were both able to sit back and relax most of the evening allowing his older cousins to keep an eye on him and entertained.  The pictures from the evening say it all:
Playing with his new favorite train
Big hugs for cousin Lauren



Eating with the big kids.

More Playing

Family is so important!  It warmed my heart to watch Mason enjoy his cousin and one of our family traditions.  We spent a lot of time with family growing up and it is nice that we will be able to do the same with Mason.

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I am thankful for so very much!  I'm Thankful for my growing family, my husband who is truly the best and for my parents and sister for always being there for us.  We are so lucky and blessed and I know that.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment