Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Growing Belly....8 Month Bump!

It seems like our weekends have been packed with dinners/brunches with friends, baby classes etc.  Staying busy sure has helped time fly by for us (our due date is just 55 days away).  When Matt & I realized we had absolutely no plans last weekend we decided it would be a good weekend to get away.  Matt, Mia, Marc and I drove up to Lake Geneva to spend some time with Uncle Neal & Aunt Rose and enjoy some fun in the sun.  The weekend was filled with lots and lots of food, boating & many loud Italians in one room.  Matt was able to get in a golf game and kick some butt on the golf course; overall a great weekend.  A big THANKS to Uncle Neal and Aunt Rose for allowing us to spend the weekend with them!
The boys cooling off....

Jenn & Mia enjoying a boat ride!

Baby News: My belly really has grown; it was like I woke up one morning and I was VERY pregnant!  Besides some minor aches and pains caused by the baby's positioning I am still feeling great (and very thankful for that).  Baby's kicks have gotten stronger which has allowed others (besides Matt) to feel him kick.  We attended a baby basics class a couple of weeks ago (which covered swaddling, infant car seat safety & essentials we will need for baby Murray); we have a few more classes scheduled between now and the little guy's arrival in efforts to prepare us for our new addition.  We haven't started "nesting" yet but I have a feeling that will begin immediately after the baby shower takes place!  Sleeping is getting a bit more challenging; apparently I need the entire bed to get comfy along with LOTS of pillows.  Rumor has it I have almost pushed Matt off the bed on several occasions (sorry babe). Many have asked about baby Murray's name....to date we haven't decided on one; we do however have a running list and plan on going to the hospital with a few or our favorites.  As the due date approaches I wonder more and more about who the baby is going to look like & which one of us he will take after.  We are just so excited to meet him!

First Load of Baby Laundry completed!

 House News: We have been told we will know about the house in LaGrange by the end of the week; seeing that it is Thursday Matt and I are fairly certain we are playing the waiting game again.  We plan to hold out a bit longer but we just aren't sure how much longer.  No bites on our place yet so we are still in limbo (which I think I'm handling fairly well with everything else we have going on).

No comments:

Post a Comment