Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy 1 Year Anniverary to Us!


Matt and Jenn Highlights from Turning Point Productions on Vimeo.


I've decided to use this post to strictly reminisce on one of the best days of my life; our wedding day.  I can't believe just a year ago today (August 20th) Matt and I said "I Do." We celebrated with our closest friends and family and it is a day I will never forget.  The past year has been amazing and VERY eventful and we are truly so blessed.  We have the most amazing people in our lives and are so thankful for each and everyone of them (words can't describe how fortunate we are)!


Champagne Toast with my Bridesmaids  



Rock Chalk Jayhawk...KU!

Mr. & Mrs. Murray 
Mia, Jenn, Matt Megan & Mike




 It was fate that brought us together back in April of 2008 but it has been friendship, love, compassion, patience and fun that has kept us together!  We have so much to look forward to as we embark on our next journey...parenthood.  I couldn't ask for a better husband and best friend; I can't wait to share our love with our son.   


 Happy Anniversary to us & to many many more to come! 
 

1 comment: