Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday to our sweet boy!

10.10.14 Blowing out his candles.
Dear Mason - Happy 2nd Birthday! All signs of your infant self have completely vanished (where has the time gone)!?!?! You have continued to grow like a weed this past year and are still my good little eater (although these days you prefer snacks over lunch).  Your vocabulary is impressive for your age and you even surprise me at times with what you have to say.  You are extremely inquisitive; constantly asking "what's that noise" (aka noise or object).  You are so strong mentally (hello stubborn much) and physically.  You love cars and trucks, Bubble Guppies, your lion & monkey, being outside, running, gym class, going to nana & papa's, trips to the mall to see fountains, the zoo and the grocery store.

You are so full of life and energy.  You are loving and so very loved by all.  You are friendly, always sure to say hi to passers by or your trucks when you're done playing with them.  You love being tickled and I love your belly laugh.  You love to have fun and are so fun to be with; you have such a great personality.

The changes and milestones you have accomplished this year are amazing!  You are first and foremost my son but have also become my buddy.  We spend little time at home; spending many of our days out and about together.  I love getting you from you crib first thing in the morning; excited to hear what you have to say and rocking you each night "warm & cozy" on your rocker.  You have my heart and I love you more the words can describe.  I am so lucky to be your mommy and look forward to more adventures together.  With your sister on the way life is going to change and as much as I think baby girl is going to rock your world; I might have that wrong....she is going to rock our world.  We will quickly adjust like we always do and you are going to be an amazing big brother.

I love you buddy!

Love,
Mommy


Birthday Celebration on the night of your birthday; just the 3 of us:


Small Birthday Party the next day with some of your closet buds and other favorites:

Love singing Happy Birthday



No comments:

Post a Comment