Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Nighty Night

Bed time has always held a special place in my heart as a mother! Bedtime looks different from our nursing and rocking days but there is still something so special about this time with my son. Lately, bedtime has become an even more precious time knowing months from now my hands might be full with an infant (Matt will then have the  honor of putting Mason too bed). My very favorite part is sitting in the rocking chair post books and just snuggling. Many times our snuggles turn into belly laughs and I find myself wanting to snuggle more instead of placing him in the crib. There is just something so peaceful about this time with Mason. These days I step outside the situation and feel so full; Mason on my lap, baby in my belly. Change is heading our way but for now I cherish bedtime with my first born. 

No comments:

Post a Comment