Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Pumpkins, tractors and "costumes" oh my

Does going somewhere two years in a row count as a family tradition?  I'll go ahead and just say yes.  We headed to Ruth Lake's Pumpkin Patch this past weekend and Mason was so excited about the tractor ride.  This year we all got on the tractor and headed to the pumpkin patch where Mason very quickly picked out a pumpkin to take home.  He then rushed back to get on the next tractor... We all enjoyed this family time; even though Mason still seems on the fence with costumes.  He still doesn't want to dress up and although he doesn't mind others dressed anything that could be slightly scary he does not like.  He has a school Halloween party, parade and sing along this week so we will see if I can get him to dress up.  Although I enjoy all things fall I'm not a lover of Halloween so I guess he takes after his mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment