Friday, October 9, 2015

Ava's 10 month update

Getting so big!
It's hard to believe we are approaching the one year mark; it will be December 6th before we know it. My Ava girl has my heart and I'm so thankful to be her mama.

 Ava is so so sweet and cuddly! She is obsessed with her brother,even though he loves taking toys away from her. However, when they do play together my heart melts and the house is filled with both their goggles. Mason is her protector already; he often asks "is this big enough for Ava."  We have tried to work with him about dangerous toys etc on the floor now that she is in the move. She is army crawling all over the place which results in her clothes being dirty 99% of the time and the amount of sweeping we do has double (which is hard to believe). 

Ava loves being part of the action and has developed a little temper (she makes it clear when she isn't happy or doesn't like something). This month her eating and sleeping has improved (knock on wood) and she seems to be coming into her own.

Ava can still fit in 6 month clothes but we are now buying 12 month outfits.  Girls clothes are adorable and it is so hard to not go crazy shopping and dressing her up.  She is in size 3 diapers and has a head of hair to die for.  She chases after Mason all day long, growls, waves and loves to throw things from her highchair. She loves meatballs, turkey and ham and has finally warmed up to avocado.  I can't wait to see what new adventures will bring to our sweet baby girl.  

She is such a stinker and just can't keep her hands or eyes off the paper!

These two: my hands are full but so is my heart!



Mason 10 months



2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what I would do if I had a baby and it was a girl (side note: I am not pregnant:) BUt if I was I would mostly likely be buying clothes over necessity items which is probably not the best...but who can resist some of the stuff that is out for kids these days. I mean I think some of it is cuter than adult clothing. Where do you buy most of her clothes or where will you once she gets a tiny bit older?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness I walk into Nordstrom and literally get giddy! Their baby girl clothes are so amazing and I'm tempted to buy up everything (I never felt this way when looking at their boys clothes btw). Currently, I buy most her clothes at Carters and Old Navy. They truly have super cute stuff at a very good price. Between eating being a mess and crawling (aka wiping up my floor with her clothes) it is the most piratical. I have splurged more then once on outfits/shoes for her though; sometimes the shopper in me can' t resit. I try to keep in mind that she might grow up to be a little fashionista and that I should hold off as much as possible on splurging on her.

      And oh my goodness will you have fun using your fashion gene on your littles some day!

      Delete