Thursday, July 2, 2015

Our Growing Family {my sister is getting married}

Their proposal at Diversey Harbor


On June 6, 2015 my sister called me early in the morning (early for her) to tell me she is getting married.  She was beaming with her new bling and I was the first person she was able to get a hold of (funny how history repeats itself because she was the first person who know about my engagement to Matt).  Marc set up a perfect proposal and even had a photog capture the moment. Mia and Marc will be getting married in the Spring of 2016 and I can't wait to celebrate the couple between now and then.  I am so happy that my kids are gaining such a wonderful and thoughtful uncle and Matt and I are gaining a brother in law. Welcome to the family Marc! 


Cheers to Mia and Marc and  our ever growing family!  

No comments:

Post a Comment