Monday, July 6, 2015

Our Ava Girl {7 months}


Ava is so very alert and when she doesn't have her eyes on Mason she is in awe of her surroundings.  I feel like she is constantly just taking it all in.  Ava goes with the flow; even in the most hectic moments she keeps her cool and remains calm (I'm fairly certain she gets this trait from Matt).  Mason has struggled this past month; I believe the move has affected him more then we realize....during the tough moments with him Ava just plays and coos unaffected by the craziness and not startled by the extra noise.

Ava gets up a bit earlier then Mason and I use this time to give her extra snuggles and attention.  She is so loving and cuddly.  It is amazing how much love I have for my kiddos, they fill my heart with joy each and everyday.  I am lucky to be their mommy and watch them grow and change right in front of my eyes.

1st brother/sister bath

This month's firsts:
- rolled from back to belly
- took a bath with her brother
- went swimming in the pool
- celebrated her 1st 4th of July
- had a cold
- sat up for a few seconds unassisted










Ava's 1st 4th of July

Ava is becoming more playful this month which has been fun for all of us.  Mason has been playing with her more; he wants to hold her and interact with her.  These moments are so heartwarming; I love how much these two love each other.  I know that big changes are heading Ava's way over the next few months so I am trying my best to relish in the moment with her.  I have a feeling she will be chasing after Mason before we know it.

Currently, Ava takes 2 naps during the day and one cat nap in between. She has 4 bottles a day (4- 6 oz on average) and 3 meals.  She weighted in at 13 pounds 10 ounces on July 12th and she is wearing both 3 and 6 month clothes.







Likes:
- her toes
- splashing in her bath
- kisses on her neck
- knocking down blocks
- holding on to her sleep sack or other material when she is having a bottle


Dislikes:
- taking long naps
- putting shirts over her head
- having the sun on her

Mason at 7 months

No comments:

Post a Comment