Friday, April 10, 2015

Mason Turns 2.5

Mason is 2.5 years old; and like every other mom in history I ask where has the time gone!?!?!?  I was looking at pictures the other night from his 1st birthday and it is amazing how much Mason has changed and how big he has gotten. Mason has an amazing personality, he is chatty, passionate, strong willed, funny loving and very smart.  He is so much fun to be with and makes us all laugh while always keeping us on our toes.
loves playing with eggs 

Likes:
- water (he loves playing with, drinking and being in water)
- Pay doh
- singing (mainly to daddy finger) and dancing (to anything)
- plastic eggs
- Sofia the 1st
- watching videos on YouTube


Dislikes:
- listening
- strange noises
-things out of order
- using the big boy potty with any clothes on
- milk

Mason is extremely friendly and tends to make friends wherever we go!  He is starting to do imaginary play which is so fun.  We have the best time playing at the park or just walking around the block; it is amazing to watch him enjoy the little things.  Mason is always asking questions; if we see a dog he wants to know what the dog's name is. He also is in the "me" phase of his life. If he isn't singing Daddy Finger he is saying "me" or "me do."

"me do, me do"


Here is a video of Mason Singing Uptown Funk in someone's garden.  He stopped to belt out the tune in someone's garden.  (to view video you may have to go to the original post).  He spends the majority of his day singing and dancing; he is always putting on show....especially when we have guest over.  

It is such an adventure being Mason's mom and I am so lucky to be the one doing the job each and everyday.  He has my heart; there is no question about that. We have so much fun together; he makes me laugh each and every day.  I can't imagine what changes will occur in the next 6 months but for now I enjoy watching him explore the world, his cute little voice, his belly laughs, and his kisses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment