Friday, November 29, 2013

A thankful Thanksgiving




The Murray family had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We spent the afternoon at my parents' house putting up the tree (one of my favorite things to do) and  after we all took a nap we headed back over to my parents for Thanksgiving dinner. Throughout the day there was one thing I couldn't stop thinking about; what a incredible difference a year makes. Last Thanksgiving, we just had Mason, I was still in pain from childbirth and could barely keep my eyes open, we were about to close on our house, I was nursing Mason what seemed to be like every hour and Matt was days away from starting a new job. It was SO very nice to just enjoy the holiday with our family... stress and worry free. As I chased Mason around the house watching him interact with his Aunts/Uncles, Great Aunts/Uncles, Nana & Papa it was clear what I was thankful for. Watching my louder then life son bringing joy and warmth to everyone around him was priceless. Matt and I are so thankful for him, each other and our very loving friends and family.

Here are a few pictures of our Thanksgiving! We can only hope your Thanksgiving was as joyful as ours.



Not liking his hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment