Friday, November 15, 2013

{1st Haircut}





On November 13, 2013 my mom and I took Mason to get his first haircut. I had been putting this off for some time now; but not for reasons you may think. Although, Mason's hair was cute shaggy he didn't have the ability to push his hair out if his face. When he attempted to it always resulted with lots of food in his hair. I knew the time had come but how were we going to make this happen? Remember Mason doesn't stop moving and new on the scene are his tantrums. I found a place called KidSnips close by and I knew this would be a good venue for the task at hand. Little did I know how good!!!!


KidSnips is every kids dream! Wall to wall toys surround cutting stations equipt with cars (instead of chairs), TVs in the mirror along with a very friendly welcome. We were instructed to pick a movie (we went with Elmo) and load up with some snacks!  Success success success. Not only did Mason have the best time driving his car, watching Elmo and eating snacks; his hair turned out better then I would have expected. Of course, Mason's head never stopped moving during the process but that's would made Kid Snips the right choice for us. These hair stylists specialize in working with kids and 1st haircuts. We left with a happy baby, mom and nana as well as a certificate document the occasion (picture and hair included).






Needless to say I would recommend KidSnips! We truly were impressed (plus $5 off on Tuesday/Wednesdays if your child is 3 and under).



End Result
  

No comments:

Post a Comment