Thursday, February 21, 2013

Rockin' & Rollin'

Mason is growing up so quickly and we were all very excited when he rolled over the other night!  He has been trying to roll over for the past week or so; Matt has been working with him every night to help him gain the strength to do so.  Low and behold we have a roller.... On Sunday night while we were at my parents house for dinner he rolled from his back to his tummy and while he was playing on his play mat on Tuesday afternoon he was a rolling machine and conquered the tummy to back roll (pretty sure he wasn't actually trying to roll over to his back, it just happened).  Here is a brief clip of the little man doing his thing:

The video is so sort because I can't catch him in the act very easily!  It is  like the little guy knows when I'm trying to capture him rolling because he just won't do it for me.  When the camera is off or I have my back turned cooking dinner he is rockin' and rollin'!

Other Happenings this month:
Mason had his 4 month check up this week and he weighs 17 pounds and 11 oz and is 27 1/4 inches!  I have a feeling Mason is going to be a tall boy.

Mason's First Valentine's Day:




Baby Play Date: Mason loves other people his size!



No comments:

Post a Comment