Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Valentine!

Clearly our lives have changed drastically and our focus is on Mason (which makes it easy to forgot how we got to where we are today).  This Valentine's Day we might be celebrating at home over a home cooked meal and by exchanging cards, however we can't forgot how we got here.  It all started with just the two of us and the love we have for each other.  I'm so lucky to have Matt in my life; he is not just my husband he is my best friend!  I love the way he loves me and the way he loves and cares for Mason.  So, even though life is all about Mason right now we have to remember each other and how we got to this point.

I won't get too sappy (mainly cause that isn't my style) but in honor of Valentine's Day I want to give a shout out to Matt!  Thank you for being you; love you so much.


Honeymoon in Greece

Trip to NYC April 2011

Sara & Joe's Wedding

Engagement Picture



3 comments: