Wednesday, October 3, 2012

10 Month Bump!


In case you never realized this before a women is really pregnant for 10 months!  Although I thought I wouldn't be one of those women who made it to her due date; it looks like this mom to be is going to go past her due date (seeing as it is 9:30pm on 10/3/12).  I had my 40 week appointment today which included a non-stress test on Baby Murray.  During this 15 minute test they monitored the baby's heart rate along with my contractions and how the little guy reacted to those contractions and his own movements.  Clearly, Baby Murray passed with flying and there was no need to take me to the hospital to induce.  I only had one contraction during the test (which the doctor had to tell me I had) so that being said I could go into labor at any given moment or he is going to stay comfy where he is until October 10th (which is the date we are scheduled to go in and be induced).  

While we have ALL been anxiously awaiting Baby Murray's arrival Matt and I have both celebrated our birthdays!  Last week Matt & I hit up one of our favorite spots Mrs. Murphy and Sons Irish Bistro to celebrate his birthday and this week we checked out Wild Monk in La Grange for my birthday.  We have tried our best to spend most of our time in the burbs since that is where we are having the baby.  I stopped working on September 21st (I'm starting to wonder if I should have tried to work a bit longer) so my days have been filled with lunch with friends and afternoons walking around Oakbrook with Mom. I've stayed fairly busy and to be honest I've been so tired that taking it easy has been perfect.  

Jenn's 31st Birthday




















Matt and I are keeping our fingers crossed that the babe comes out before I have to be induced!  We are so excited to share our love with the newest addition to the family and become parents.  We look forward to updating you with baby news soon and with pictures of our little man.


Aunt Mia bought Baby Murray Top Siders, just like his dad's 

No comments:

Post a Comment