Thursday, July 12, 2012

7 Month Bump!

84 more days till our due date (not that I'm counting)!  I have hit the third and final trimester and my excitement to meet baby Murray is off the charts.  Accompanied with the last trimester is the feeling of being  REALLY pregnant!  Workouts are becoming more difficult (aka I'm a lot weaker then I used to be) and my energy level is is a bit lower....not to mention I'm just moving more slowly these days (sorry Matt, I just can't keep up on our walks anymore).  Luckily, I am still feeling good and staying busy.


Although we still have no word on the house in LaGrange we have decided to move forward with "decorating" the nursery.  When I first found out we had a little one on the way I saw a picture of a nursery that I fell in love with.  I have been using it as an inspiration for Baby Murray's room; we have both the crib and glider ordered; good thing both take up to 12 weeks to get (maybe we will know where we will be living by then & where to have said furniture delivered).  I am sure no one is surprised but the main color of the nursery will be grey and accented in fun colors such as blue, orange, etc. I also plan on pulling different patterns and textures into the room.  I can't wait to see it all come together (and which house it will we setting up our inspiration in).

Fun Event this Summer:  A few weeks back the girls and I had Caroline's Kitchen Table come cook for us!  Caroline is a friend of a friend and she does Supper Club Events; she catered an amazing seasonal menu for us (Baby Murray kicked like crazy after eating the best dessert I have ever had) and picked up the ingredients from local farmer's markets and grocers.  It was such a fun night catching up with the girls enjoying fabulous eats.  A big thanks to Caroline for the meal and Melissa for hosting! Matt and I hope to host another Supper Club with friends after we get settled with our little man.


No comments:

Post a Comment