Monday, June 18, 2012

6 Month Bump

It is hard to believe that we are at the sixth month point!  I'm still feeling great which is a bonus because Matt & I have been busy.  This past weekend we staged the first floor our condo and de-cluttered in efforts to get the house ready to list.  A big thanks to my parents for all their help (we needed it)! We just have to focus on the bottom floor so we can get some pictures taken and get the process in motion. No word on our potential home in the burbs but we might have some new news by the end of the week.

Matt & Dad spent Father's Day golfing and watching golf on TV (Matt's dream day for sure).  Mom and I hit up Buy Buy Baby for the third time to try and finish up Baby Murray's Registry.  It is kinda remarkable how many things the little guy is going to need and it is a bit overwhelming trying to predict what we will need for his arrival.  Luckily, we made progress....

I've been feeling the baby more and more and love every time I feel a little kick or movement from him!  I've been trying my best to get workouts in here and there and have found that walking is an activity I enjoy these days.  Going forward this mama to be is getting pedicures; painting my toenails isn't as easy as it used to be. I'm sure as the months progress I will run across other tasks that are more difficult to do.  I'm not craving any foods but I am finding that I have been eating more meat then usual (pasta just isn't as appealing) and will jump at the chance to eat frozen yogurt.






Galesburg: Erica & Jason's Wedding 

No comments:

Post a Comment