Friday, May 22, 2015

Mommy Mason Dates

Mason and I had a few mommy & Mason dates this week and boy does it make a difference!  Most people would consider our dates "running errands," however Mason and I call them dates!  This week we went to the bank, grocery store (twice), bakery, Starbucks and took a walk.  This time is special for both of us and seems to recharge Mase a bit.  He loves this time alone with me and I feel the same way.  It allows me to focus all my attention on him - no ipad, laundry or cooking going on.  Just some good old fashioned quality time with my son.

Thanks to my mom for poppin' in while Ava napped; allowing Mase and I an hour out and about.  The juggling act with two kids, dinner etc is a real balancing act and sometimes a real struggle (that's for an entire other post).  It takes a village and I appreciate ALL the extra hands and help when given to me.  Words can't express how special this brief alone time out with my son means to me & I'm fairly certain Mason feels the same way.




No comments:

Post a Comment