Monday, February 23, 2015

Mommy & Mason dates

Starbucks date
We are in the throws of winter and cabin fever has hit the Murray household. More so the adults than the kids (thankful it isn't the other way around). Spring may or may not be around the corner so it is very possible I will have to endure several hundred more hours of daddy finger videos of all varieties (including languages from several other countries). To make the frigid days and weeks more bearable (and to give Mason some special time now that he is a big brother) I have instituted Mommy & Mason dates! This gives Mason and I some alone time and gets me out of the house. We usually hit up starbucks and treat ourselves to a drink and a snack but sometimes we hit up the grocery store or indoor playground. I am not sure who enjoys this time more...him or me. Either way we both look forward to our special outting
lunch date

Mason is smart, stubborn, talkative, silly and so very loving. I feel so lucky to be his mom. I tell him this almost everyday along with the hundred I love yous.
mommy mason selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment