Thursday, January 15, 2015

Boogers & spit up

Mason has been sick for two weeks now and Ava and I have just hit the one week mark. Flu season is in full affect but how did we land on the lingering germ? We have hardly left the house, so it is hard to believe. Between the boogers that accompany this cold/cough that plagues our house and the split up that is acid reflux I feel dirty all the time. Matt has somehow dodged the sick built which is so nice for him and the rest of us too.  I am really looking forward to the kiddos getting better. This round of illness has taught me that 2 humidifiers are key in a 2 child household and to not wear anything that that isn't easily washable. I know there are many things I will learn on journey that is being a mom with two kids; it's nice knowing I have a few lessons learned under my belt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment