Monday, December 15, 2014

38 weeks {No bump but a baby}

On Saturday December 6, 2014 we welcomed Ava Michelle into the world and officially became a family of four.

Ava Michelle December 6, 20145 pounds 11 ounces 20 inches 


She surprised us all by her early arrival at 36 weeks and 6 days!  Although she is a little peanut she is doing well.  Once she gains a bit more weight she will be ready to meet everyone that already loves her so much.  I know I am basis but I must say she is a cutie and so very precious.  We are looking forward to a very special and blessed Christmas with both our children. Thank goodness for all that mad prepping and list making pre-baby.    


 Her name:  We had a few names in mind for our little Miss; I really wanted to use Michelle for her 
middle name after one of my cousins.  My cousin Michelle passed away at 36, leaving 3 beautiful children behind.  I spent many nights babysitting for her children and I admired Michelle so much.  She was a wonderful mother, a strong woman and amazing wife.  In honor of this very special woman in my life I have gifted the name to my daughter.  Ava just fit so beautifully with Michelle and since we thought she was so beautiful with her dark hair and little lips we landed on the perfect name.  

Pictures via Bella Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment