Tuesday, February 18, 2014

All Aboard

There are days as a mom that I find everything just falls into place; those days are always my favorite. This past weekend we experienced one of those days as a family!  With this never ending winter Matt and I decided we wanted to do something fun with Mason (we all just needed to get out of the house). We headed to All Aboard Diner in Downers Grove; Mason was so distracted by all this place had to offer that he didn't even mind eating lunch a little later then usual. All Aboard Diner is a fabulous! There is a train going around the perimeter of the diner and one that delivers food to those eating at the counter. We opted for a booth, (we weren't sure Mase could wait 25 minutes for a counter spot) although we didn't get our food delivered via train Mason had the best time.  Watching the pure joy Mason was experiencing was heartwarming...this is what parenthood is all about.  We will be going back to All Aboard Diner sooner rather then later.  What an amazing day as a family!  These pictures are better then any of my words.
Mason & Mom waiting for our food!

Yay, the train is coming!

My boys, melting my heart.





2 comments:

  1. I'm a little slow in this whole blog world...I think I was following you as a person but not your blog...but I finally got it figured out. Not to mention, I didn't even realize who "you as a person" are (I'm terrible about recognizing girls' married names!)...but once I saw the pics, I knew instantly. You have a perfect little family! Mason is A-DOR-able! I'm so glad I finally clicked to check out your blog. Love it!
    XOXO,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie - Thanks for the sweet comment! Honestly, I have NO idea how I stumbled upon your blog, but I am SO happy I did. I love hearing about your recent wedding and your Loves. What a great blog! I will keep on reading for sure. Great to hear from you.

      Delete