Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Say Cheese!

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."  ~John Hughes 

We feel so blessed to have such a wonderful little family; I wanted to somehow capture the love we have for each other. So, it became important to me that we capture the three of us together and have some family pictures taken. The photo session was on my mind weeks beforehand; outfits, props, location...there were so many decisions to be made. And most importantly, I wanted the pictures to be "us." 

If you would like to view our pictures click here

The pictures are everything I hoped they would be and more! If you are looking for a photog to take pictures of your family I would highly recommend Acorn Portraits (Amanda Hein was also our wedding photographer).  A HUGE thanks to Amanda for doing an incredible job! Needless to see Mason was ALL over the place but you wouldn't know that by looking at the pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment