Monday, June 17, 2013

Shout Out to Dads


I hope everyone had as nice as a Father's Day weekend as we did. The Baldo and Murray Families met for an early dinner on Saturday night at Greek Island. This is a perfect spot to bring Mase because the food is good and comes out quickly. We topped the night off with ice cream and watching the Hawks game.

Sunday was a perfect day in Chicago; warm and sunny. Dad and Matt golfed while Mason and I enjoyed pancakes with mom and his new pool. Mason is such a little fishy, he played on the pool for an hour. Sunday night was spent grilling out and hanging out with mason. Overall, a very nice weekend!




I want to give a shout out to my dad! He is such an amazing man, mentor and friend. He is always there for us above and beyond the call of duty. I am so lucky that we live so close and that Mason has the opportunity to form a strong bond with him as well. Dad, thank you doesn't seem adequate....but THANK YOU for EVERYTHING! I love you so very much and appreciate everything you have taught me and do for me. Mia and I have the best dad ever.




















Watching Matt with Mason warms my heart. He is a pro at all things dad and it comes so naturally to him. I am so thankful to have such an amazing partner in the adventure of parenthood. And Mason is so lucky to have such a wonderful father who one day he will call a teacher, mentor and friend. 

Happy Father's Day to all fathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment